Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Awesome Customer Service

Every now and then a company goes above and beyond to provide outstanding customer service. Recently I had a great experience with Massdrop (referral link) and wanted to share it with you guys. As I have mentioned before I was waiting on an order of quilters safety pins, pin grip covers, and a Kwik Klip tool. Massdrop had some problems with the vendor and they didn't get shipped on time. I was emailed and given the option to receive a $10 credit or I could cancel my order. I decided to cancel because it had been awhile and I didn't want to wait any longer. They were prompt with refunding me and apologized again for the inconvenience.

When I got back from the camper this past weekend I checked my mail and there was a box from Massdrop in there. I was pretty confused and was thinking they accidentally sent me the pins anyway. I opened it and to my surprise there was a note, apologizing for falling short of the high expectations they hold themselves to, along with a bundle of fabric!

Bundle of ten fat quarters.


The fabric is really random but pretty cute. The one that is at the very top of the picture is larger than a fat quarter and its made of very thin silky material. The pink is like a linen I think. I love the mushrooms but I have no idea how I am going to use it.

Between this and the giveaway that I won last week I'm feeling pretty lucky. You think I should buy some lottery tickets? Have you had a good customer service experience lately?

2 comments:

  1. How awesome to have such a great customer service experience. I have had good customer service from Hawthorne Threads and BackSide Fabrics recently. Knowing the places I can trust means a lot to me. And how fun are some of those prints! I would be at a loss for what to do with anything other than quilting cotton, personally. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful and exciting for you! I have not ordered many things online, but the few times I have, the customer service was always superb. It is always fun to get new fabrics and begin the process of what do I want to do with this piece. Have fun choosing projects for your new fabrics. Have a wonderful creative day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...